With the increased COVID-19 cases in the area, we will be implementing a new local rule regarding face coverings when we open starting July 15. You must wear a face covering at all times unless you are actively eating or drinking.
- All customers and employees must wear a face covering unless you are actively eating or drinking. You can no longer take your mask off as soon as you get to your table.
- There is no standing around, everyone must be seated.
- We will be accepting credit cards only, no cash.
- Phone numbers will be required for contact tracing.
- While we are open inside, we are encouraging all patrons to sit outside at a table.
- We will also be utilizing online ordering through Toast.
- You will not be permitted to move about from table to table
- Gatherings while entering, exiting or moving about must be avoided.
- Disposable cups, plates and eating utensils will be used.
- Steins will not be handled by staff. We will fill disposable cups and you can fill your own stein and then wash it yourself when you are finished.
- There will be a Crowd Manager, as required, to assure that the rules are being followed.
Give NOLA Day is Tuesday, June 2! It is a 24-hour long, city-wide campaign to raise money for charities in our community. Please support Deutsches Haus on June 2nd. Every donation – of ANY amount – can help the Haus to earn bonus awards. You can schedule your donations now!. Our link for this program is www.givenola.org/deutscheshaus
When you donate starting now and on this special day via the GiveNola website, we will be eligible to receive matching funds and prizes from the Greater New Orleans Foundation. We would greatly appreciate if you could take a minute to mention this to a few of your friends. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-522-8014.
Our goal is 500 donations.