Hours have now been extended on weekends. The Haus re-opened had on May 30th – with limited hours and with some new procedures.
Beginning June 19, hours:
Wednesday 4:00 to 9:00 pm
Thursday 4:00 to 9:00 pm
Friday 4:00 to 10:00 pm
Saturday 1:00 to 10:00 pm
Sunday 1:00 to 6:00 pm
- All customers and employees must wear a face covering unless you are seated at your table.
- There is no standing around, everyone must be seated.
- We will be accepting credit cards only, no cash.
- Phone numbers will be required for contact tracing.
- We will also be utilizing online ordering through Toast.
- While we are open inside, we are encouraging all patrons to sit outside at a table.
- You will not be permitted to move about from table to table
- Gatherings while entering, exiting or moving about must be avoided.
- Disposable cups, plates and eating utensils will be used.
- Steins will not be handled by staff. We will fill disposable cups and you can fill your own stein and then wash it yourself when you are finished.
- There will be a Crowd Manager, as required to reopen, to assure that the rules are being followed.