The Haus has a lot going on in December! We’re selling tickets for 2 events:
- Dec 10 – The Haus Christmas Party (A full turkey or ham lunch with visits by St. Nicholas)
- Dec 18 – Nutcracker brunch – a white table cloth family breakfast event
ANNUAL Haus Christmas Party
Sponsored by the Ladies Auxiliary
Saturday, December 10, 2022. 12 noon until 5 pm. Doors open 11:30 am.
Tickets $20 for those 13 years of age and older. Please specify number of younger children (free) that you will be bringing so that we can plan for supplies. You can specify the number of adults/13 year old+ tickets in the cart. Price in cart will include a small online processing fee.
Sunday, December 18, 2022. Seating from 11 am to noon. Event lasts until 2pm.
Celebrate German Christmas traditions at a white tablecloth family event. Special Nutcracker ornaments, pictures with St. Nicholas and the Christmas Angel, and German Christmas Carols will complete this wonderful family experience. Location – the Great Hall at Deutsches Haus.
Experience a traditional German style breakfast that includes:
- For children: a Belgian waffle with fresh berries and Nuremberg Sausage
- For adults: German Pancakes with fresh berries, Nuremberg Sausages and German Farmer Casserole
- Fresh German breakfast muffins to share
- Coffee, tea, milk or juice
- (Adult beverages will be also available for an additional charge.)
As our gifts, each person will receive a wooden Nutcracker ornament, an additional angel ornament for children and a box of homemade
German Christmas cookies to take home.
A gluten-free meal is possible. Put a note in the note box below when buying ticket.
Adult Breakfast $35
Child Breakfast $25
Buying for both adults and children? Choose one from dropdown, hit continue shopping and then choose the other. Quantities of tickets can be adjusted in the shopping cart.
Our credit card processing is done by Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account. You may choose an option to use any credit card.
You will receive an email as a receipt. No tickets will be mailed. The purchaser’s name and party will be on a list at the check-in desk. If you are purchasing for someone else as a gift, please put their name in the comment box.