The German language class Late Winter Session will begin in early March for a 7-week term.
We will offer the following two courses:
1) Beginner German Class – A1.1 – Instruction will be 1.5 hours per week. No prior German experience required. This class is to really dig into the language. We will be focusing on moving towards A1 proficiency in reading, writing, speaking, and listening. Students will need to purchase the book “DaF kompakt neu A1-B1: Kursbuch”. This book can be used for 3 levels of classes, costs about $50, and is available on Amazon or eBay. Tuition for this class is $150 for Haus members and $165 for non-members. There are two available times for this class:
- Wednesday 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. beginning March 13th through April 24th
- Saturday 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. beginning March 9th through April 20th
2) Beginner German Progression Class – A1.2 – Instruction will be 1.5 hours per week. Completion of the A1.1 class is required. This class builds on the work done in the A1.1 class and continues to build towards A1 language proficiency. Students will need to purchase the book “DaF kompakt neu A1-B1: Kursbuch”. This book can be used for 3 levels of classes, costs about $50, and is available on Amazon or eBay. Tuition for this class is $150 for Haus members and $165 for non-members. There is one available time for this class:
- Saturday 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. beginning March 9th through April 20th
Payment in full for the class will be collected before first day of class. We’ll contact you before the class starts to arrange payment. No auditing or partial enrollment will be considered.
Questions about cancellations or other details like class size? Terms & conditions are spelled out HERE.
To sign up for either class, register using the button below:Sign Up!
If you’d like to pay online for your class tuition, use the yellow button below. Note that online payments include a convenience fee:
- Deutsches Haus Members $150+3.69=$153.69
- Non Members $165+4.02=$169.02
Group classes will take place at the new Haus on Moss Street.
Private lessons may also be available.
For more information please email:
Alicia Weber: DeutschNOLA@gmail.com