We will need a lot of volunteers for Oktoberfest.  Volunteer Now!  Click the blue button for the 2018 Volunteer form.  The volunteers in the picture look like they’re having a pretty good time.

Sign Up!

Oktoberfest notes:

Anyone working at a booth serving alcohol beverages must have a Responsible Server permit.  The Haus needs a copy of your permit to keep on file.  Also, carry the permit with you when you come to work at Oktoberfest.

Please fill out the Volunteer form even if you have verbally told someone that you are coming.  The sooner the better! If you have to tweak something later, that’s fine. The Volunteer Coordinator is trying to prepare as much ahead of time including verifying shift coverage and printing out badges ahead of time.

If you have already submitted the form and you want to change it to add a shift or something like that, you can submit it again.  Just make sure it is filled out completely because the prior submittal will be ignored.  It is especially easy if you happen to use the same device and link button that you used last time because it should be filled with your last submitted info.

For more information please contact the
Deutsches Haus Volunteer Coordinator