The German Consulate General will offer consular services in New Orleans on the afternoon of Tuesday, February 11, 2020 at Deutsches Haus. Appointments are to be made at firstname.lastname@example.org by Feb. 4th.
The following consular services will be available:
- Information on family matters including certification and acceptance of name declarations and applications for birth registration
- Information on citizenship matters and acceptance of applications
- Delivery of name certificates
- Certification of signatures for declarations of consent, renunciation of inheritance etc.
Please be aware that applications for biometric passports and identity cards cannot be accepted due to technical reasons. Such applications can be submitted with the honorary consul, Ms Susanne Veters Cooper, upon appointment.
Fees can only be paid in cash in US dollars. Credit cards will not be accepted. Please keep in mind that appointments are mandatory. Please contact the Consulate General by Tuesday, February 4, 2020, at email@example.com and include the following information:
- full name
- mobile number
- specify your request (if a certification of signature is needed please include the document that needs to be certified)
Information on consular services including all necessary documents can be found on the Consululate’s website at www.germany.info. Please make sure to bring all necessary documents in their original form along with copies as requested on the website.
The Consulate General is looking forward to meeting you in New Orleans!