2 days of celebration for Members and their guests only. The Haus will be closed to the public for 2 days.
Friday, November 17 – Anniversary Day at the Haus
The Haus will be closed to the public. Only Members or Member with guests will be admitted. There is no entry charge. A full slate of activities celebrating the Haus is planned: Doors open at 4pm.
- The Haus Band
- Damenchor & Saegenchor
- Guest Speakers sharing their knowledge and stories related to:
1) German Immigration and
2) the History of the Haus
- Haus Trivia: a couple of “fun rounds” of Haus related trivia (no teams, non-competitive)
- Performance by John Rankin to end the evening
Saturday, November 18 – the Gala
An elegant celebration for Haus members and their guests with live music from the decades of Deutsches Haus. Tickets required.
- Hors d’oeurves and drinks
- Music by Rocky’s Hot Swing Orchestra showcasing music during the decades of Deutsches Haus’ 95 years
- Champagne & Cake to toast the Haus
- Commemorative glass