Oktoberfest started Friday October 5 at 4pm! What’s new this year?
- New Orleans’ own Urban South Brewery has created an exclusive beer for our event: FestBier. It’s similar to a Märzenbier, a lager between pale and amber.
- A new Children’s Corner with games and crafts from opening to sunset. With guest craft leaders from the Children’s Museum and Rhino contemporary arts on some days.
- Souvenir mugs will celebrate our 90th Anniversary. Yes, Deutsches Haus has been in New Orleans for 90 years!
- Sponsor Walker Volkswagen will have 4 new autos on display.
- And of course, lots of good German beer, food and music on the banks of Bayou St. John.
- Admission is $8 – Children 12 and under free. *More Info*