Oktoberfest 2019 starts Friday October 4 at 4 pm!
- Admission is $8 – Children 12 and under free.
- There will be lots of good German beer, food and music on the banks of Bayou St. John. *All the Details Here*
- New this year is the Condor Air Premum Pass will include special food and beverages inside the Haus. *More Info*
- The Children’s Corner is having a kid’s costume contest Saturday Oct 5 afternoon as well as fun new activities such as mug and cookie decorating. *More Info*
- NOLA.com has done a nice article on things to do at Oktoberfest. *Read the article*
- Saturday October 5 at 4:30 pm – the Oktoberfest Run goes by in front on Moss Street! Warning: Moss Street will be closed to cars for about an hour. If you arrive around this time, you will have to walk in. A good time to consider parking around the corner at Cabrini on Esplanade for only $10 for the day.