October 5-6, 12-13 and 19-20, 2018
Fridays 4 pm–11 pm
Saturdays 1 pm–11 pm
Returning to New Orleans on Bayou St. John across from City Park
Location: Deutsches Haus’ New Home (link to map)
1700 Moss Street, New Orleans, LA 70119
Cost $8 – children 12 and under free – tickets available at the entrance (cash only, ATMs on site) More on tickets including advance online tickets
- German food: brats, sauerkraut, special dinners like schnitzel, meatloaf, pork loin, sauerbraten, variety of German cheeses, large Bavarian-style pretzels, and German desserts
- German drinks: Over 20 different German beers, about 9 different wines and over 20 different schnapps
- Oompah Music, Special Dance Performances, Dancing Chicken
- Dachshund Races! – Saturday, October 20th 3pm. Benefits Animal Rescue New Orleans. Register your dachshund here.
- Masskrugstemmen – Beer Stein Holding Contest, several times daily
- Historic Exhibit
- Souvenir Shop featuring German items
- Children’s crafts and games in the Children’s Corner. Daily from opening until sunset.
Our event schedule is here.
We will also need lots of volunteers! Information to signup for volunteers is here.