With the increased COVID-19 cases in the area, we will be implementing a new local rule regarding face coverings when we open starting July 15. You must wear a face covering at all times unless you are actively eating or drinking.
- All customers and employees must wear a face covering unless you are actively eating or drinking. You can no longer take your mask off as soon as you get to your table.
- There is no standing around, everyone must be seated.
- We will be accepting credit cards only, no cash.
- Phone numbers will be required for contact tracing.
- While we are open inside, we are encouraging all patrons to sit outside at a table.
- We will also be utilizing online ordering through Toast.
- You will not be permitted to move about from table to table
- Gatherings while entering, exiting or moving about must be avoided.
- Disposable cups, plates and eating utensils will be used.
- Steins will not be handled by staff. We will fill disposable cups and you can fill your own stein and then wash it yourself when you are finished.
- There will be a Crowd Manager, as required, to assure that the rules are being followed.