Saturday, November 24, 11 am to noon
Come celebrate our first year of German language classes at the new Haus, honoring our teachers. Join us for a Frühschoppen from 11:00 – 12:00 noon on Sunday, November 24th just before the Saints game. A wonderful German buffet will be provided by Bratz Ya’ll, so come hungry. Cost is $20 per person with cash bar. All are welcome to celebrate with us.
- Schweinebraten, German dark beer marinated pork roast served over spätzle with gravy
- Bavarian Weisswurst, traditional German pork & veal boiled in vegetable broth served with German Sweet Mustard
- Nürnberger Bratwurst, zesty pork sausages over homemade German Sauerkraut
- Berliner Currywurst, smoked pork sausage with apple-curry ketchup & crispy fried onions
- German Warm Potato Salad, vinaigrette based, with onion, bacon, & pickles
- Oma’s Cold Potato Salad with egg, onion, herbs, & pickles
- Fresh Baked Salted Pretzels Bavarian style, baked in house
- Caraway Slaw, light refreshing sweet & sour slaw with caraway
The Saints game is being shown at the Haus after the party.
Tickets available below. You can specify quantity wanted. No tickets will be mailed. If you purchase tickets, your name will be on a list at the door. If you will not be attending yourself, just put the name of the main person who will be checking in into the “Note” box on the form.
Paypal is used to process our payments. However, you do not need a Paypal account. You can use any credit card. The Paypal screen has a “Use Credit or Debit Card” option available (Gray box towards bottom). Please note that a 76 cent convenience fee for online payment processing has been added to the prices.