It is lovely to eat outside under the oak trees and there is also a terrace outside overlooking the Bayou.
Rules to keep the Haus open and everyone healthy
- To enter inside the Haus building, you must show evidence of vaccination or a negative PCR Covid test within 3 days. Details *here*
- Indoor Mask Mandate in Effect – Everyone regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask indoors when with people who are not in their immediate household – unless actively eating or drinking.
- There is no standing around by the bar.
- We will be accepting credit cards only, no cash.
- Gatherings while entering or exiting about must be avoided.
- Steins will not be handled by staff. We will fill disposable cups and you can fill your own stein and then wash it yourself when you are finished.
- Please bus your own tables to minimize the potential spread of the virus.
- There will be a maximum number of people allowed on site due to COVID regulations.
- There will be a Crowd Manager, as required, to assure that the rules are being followed.
The Deutsches Haus welcomes everyone to come and enjoy our Gemütlichkeit.